Terms of Service
Hours of Operation
- Woodford Research, LLC corporate office is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- Woodford Research, LLC shipping department is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- We close for all government observed holidays
Policies and Procedures
The following policies and procedures apply to any and all products that are processed through the Woodford Research, LLC Merchant Provider. (edited)
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Subscriptions, Cancellations, Refunds, and Licensing:
- Purchase agreement/End User License Agreement: Purchaser of any Senters Group LLC, DVD, CD ROM, software, book, or other product hereby agrees that they are the End User and may not rent, resell, lease nor otherwise resell neither the content nor the video they have purchased in any manner, by any venue. All sales are final for all products. Copyable media, including DVDs, CD-ROMs and other media may not be returned for a refund, but we will replace any defective media at no cost to the purchaser (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number). Purchaser may not resale this or any www.woodfordresearch.com product via eBay, any other online auction site, nor any online classified forum nor any other resale venue of any kind.
- While the team strives to provide services every trading day. The reality is that there will be days that we may not be able to provide service. This could be due to internet problems, weather or other acts of nature, holidays, medical and health reasons or travel that precludes us from being able to provide our very highly sought after service.
FOR Woodford Research, LLC SUBSCRIPTIONS and ANY Subscription Product Processed by the Woodford Research, LLC Merchant Provider ONLY:
- All Seminar and Software sales are final. There is no refund issued if you cannot attend a seminar. All video sales are final with no refund. If you open a credit card dispute with your credit card or bank in regards to a purchase from WoodfordResearch.com, your account then becomes delinquent, and we reserve the right to lock your account until such time as your account becomes paid in full.
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time by either party. These cancellations must be sent via email to help@WoodfordResearch.com. When termination is requested by a subscriber, subscription fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the subscription would then become inactive and the account canceled. Cancellation of service is not official until subscriber receives an email confirmation from Woodford Research LLC, and if your request is not answered in 3 business days, you will need to call us and confirm cancellation.
The individual subscriptions that you have with us makes up the whole of your membership. Nonpayment for any individual product or service that we offer can and will result in suspension or termination of your membership to all of our products and services until the open balances are resolved.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
Terms of Subscription Renewal Monthly
Woodford Research, LLC Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Terms of Subscription Renewal: Quarterly and Yearly
Woodford Research, LLC Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original quarterly or yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the quarterly or yearly price, the subscribers account will be charged the quarterly or annual price automatically.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with Woodford Research and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, Woodford Research shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.
If you have questions or comments regarding Woodford Research, LLC products, please email us at: helpATWoodford ResearchDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .) .